Material in the following pages originates with Dave Johnson who was stationed in the White Hills of Pepperrell Air Force Base 1953-1955
Overlooking Lake Quidi Vidi with Pepperrell Air Force base in the background.
The Control Center behind the armed guard's shack is where most of us worked. It was windowless and also called the blockhouse.
Part of Pepperrell Air Force Base is in the foreground. Behind that is Quidi Vidi Lake and Cabot Tower on a cliff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Click here to visit the next page of photos